Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trip to Appleton WI--Day Minus One




I am getting ready for my first trip of 2012. Meg is generously flying me out to Appleton for nice visit. I will get to spend time with her and Lynne. Also Harry, my oldest grandchild, is there beginning the second quarter of his second year. It will be great to see them both. It has been a year since I was in Appleton. Here is a photo from that trip.

 I have gotten a nifty keyboard for my iPad, Christmas gift from Marilyn. I am trying to get along without dragging the laptop along. Have been investigating how to best insert photos into my blog. It is a little complicated with the iPad but I think I have discovered a nice app that makes it a lot easier.

 I am currently at the Honda dealer getting some work done on the car and then have several meetings today. It shapes up to be a pretty hectic day but I intend to have everything completed and packed up by tonight so Marilyn and I can enjoy some time together, perhaps even watching a recorded episode of The Good Wife. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment