Friday, March 2, 2012

Charlotte-Virginia Trip - Day One

Day One of this trip was spent traveling from Rochester to Charlotte where Liam, Marcie and the kids live. The 770 miles took about 13 hours with a stop to have lunch in the Shenandoah Valley. It was rainy, misty, and foggy through New York and the mountains of Pennsylvania. Then the clouds began to break and by the time I got to Virginia it was warm and sunny. I even needed the air conditioning some of the time.

I fought my way through rush hour Charlotte traffic and got to Liam's around 6:00. Liam had been in Virginia at a go-live for his i-Stat Abbott product and he got stuck in traffic and I beat him home. We had a delicious dinner followed by some wonderful chocolate bark and a little--that's right Marilyn, a little--ice cream.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment